A THRIVING, SUSTAINABLE CITY
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our residents without impacting the needs of future generations.
A new generation of buildings, with sustainable architecture and energy-efficient engineering designed to improve living quality.
It aims to be among the most sustainable city communities in the country, with Malaysia’s Green Building Index (GBI) and LEED certification.
A Safe and Secure Enclave
KL Metropolis offers safety and security solutions for 21st century living with 4 layers of security.
All internal roads would have one-way traffic to:
- Ensure smooth traffic flow
- Manage drop-offs and illegally parked cars
- Improve security by monitoring incoming and outgoing vehicles
All incoming roads have inbuilt Under Vehicle Surveillance System built into roads to detect bomb threats.
Each bus station drops off would be monitored by:
- Emergency call phone/intercom
- Video analytics for suspicious object/activity
- Security bollards to separate pedestrian and vehicles
- Vehicle access is limited to retail and plaza spaces
- Cul-de-sac designs help minimize escape routes, reducing the possibility of crimes
- Environmental design devoted to ensuring safety and security in a holistic way
Connected spaces via the elevated walkways will deploy the following security system:
- CCTV to monitor all activity